Don't Use Hexes Don't Use Hexes

10/10 best reference from Transformers ever u da bess

The Crawler The Crawler

This was absolutely INCREDIBLE. The twist and the meanings were certainly amazing, in my opinion. I guess it shows you what Karma can really be like.

Shitpit Shitpit

It was an interesting concept that I don't see very often (The dodging thing, yes, but the combination of the wackiness was cute). The controls were fairly solid, the momentum physics seemed almost unnecessary for this game though.

One thing I noticed was that I occasionally had a glitch occur where the the "hard" poop would glitch on the top of the drop and stop other poop from falling (Yes, I exploited the glitch when I got it. :P)

My only real complaints come from the shortness of the game, as well as the terrible ending. It left you upset and unhappy.

The last thing that comes to mind is I feel as if there should be a countdown or something between days. Sometimes I'd go into a level to immediately get respawned multiple times, until I understood what was going on. Having constant deaths consequentially isn't very fun.

Overall, I find this game very fun, and would love to see more done with it! Great job!

Attack of The Land Shark Attack of The Land Shark

I'm not programming, but... Here's what I noticed playing this; Instead of telling you "dis sux lul 0 score".

-The green "shark" has a full 8-point movement track, while the shark you play as has only a 4. The people have this 4 path as well. Due to this, I noticed avoiding the green one was very difficult.

-Hearing this was made in 2 days makes me sympathetic. In a short time, this is a good effort... but it IS lacking. I'm still keeping in mind about the quickness of the production.

-In some locations (I.E Russia) the people blend into the backgrounds making it very hard to see.

-As many people have stated, clicking in to move your shark is a huge issue.

Overall: I've seen your comments to people and I want to say that this is a good start. You're learning the ropes and you're beginning to understand how game mechanics work. This is the beginning for you, and it does need work. I'd love to see more things from you later on.

Good luck!

Glitched Glitched

I hope you know, this is the type of music I try to find whenever I do Livestreams for art. I absolutely love this type of music.

The Ambience is wonderful. I've heard way too much pounding stuff. This is completely fantastic. Please, Have more coming in the future! ;D

Rarity's Snack Rarity's Snack

Hot. <3
It's a really nice loop you got there~

Kratos as a Lady Kratos as a Lady

I love this to pieces, but the heels just seem out of place. Overall, I love it!

Sabtastic responds:

Yeah, I get what you mean. Probably would have fit better if I gave her some spartan sandals.

Rockin the 80's Rockin the 80's

I seriously like this this style, just thought I'd let you know! I think it really sticks out, and I find it to be really beautiful! I honestly like everything about this style. Good job!